Spotlight Session: Seven Insights You Need to Know to Understand Your Employees
What is a Spotlight Session? Spotlight Session is a promotional platform for companies to introduce products and services to interested AmCham Shanghai members. The sessions are conveniently held at AmCham Shanghai's offices and attendance is FREE.
It's been three months since Benefit One China did their first presentation on “Insights found from white collar employees in their 30s." Benefit One will return to host a Spotlight Session with their new research results covering opinions from white collar workers in their 20s as well as blue collar employees. It is a great chance to learn new facts from their research.
At the end of the presentation, Benefit One will present “Incentive Cafe” that will show you how to solve issues to steer your organization towards success in this dynamic market.
Topics to be covered include:
- House, Kids and Parents most prioritized
- Giving goods as incentives out-of-date.
- Company Trips categorized as internal communication tool
- Customization - a key word cannot be overlooked
- Propositions from Benefit One “Portfolio to Maximize Employees’ Satisfaction
Who Should Attend:
- HR directors/managers at companies
- Sales directors and management
- Business owners and Senior management
About the Speakers:
Shoichiro Suzuki is the Founder and CEO of Benefit One China – a company which provides employee incentive programs, addressing various needs of companies in China. Originally launched in Japan in 1996, Benefit One has expanded its services globally (including the U.S., Singapore and Taiwan). Suzuki is one of Benefit One’s founding members and has more than 14-years of experience in HR consulting with focus on employee benefit programs. His client portfolio includes Canon China, P&G, Johnson & Johnson and many other MNCs. Suzuki has a B.A. degree in economics from Waseda University.
Issei Matsui is an international business director of Benefit One China, company and project management specialist. He has ever worked for over the 20 global projects at more than 15 countries. Speaks Japanese, Chinese, Thai and English. He knows how to convince/motivate people to work aggressively/proactively. For instance, he always set goals together with the local employees/people to let them feel that they are the one of important team member of the company/project.
14:30 Registration & Networking
14:45 Session Part I
15:15 Session Part II
15:45 Q&A and Discussion Wrap-up
16:00 Session Ends
To register for this event, please RSVP online. For more information, please contact Kelly Deng at (+86 21) 6279-7119 ext. 4580 or email email@example.com.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This event requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this event without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as non-member.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please notify Kelly Deng no less than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the event on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the event starts.
Interested in introducing your products or services to AmCham Shanghai members through Spotlight Session? Please contact Cherry Zhang at (+86 21) 6279-7119 ext. 5671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.