Spotlight Session: Five Insights you Need to Understand to Retain Chinese White Collars
What is a Spotlight Session? Spotlight Session is a promotional platform for companies to introduce products and services to interested AmCham Shanghai members. The sessions are conveniently held at AmCham Shanghai's offices and attendance is FREE.
As times have changed, the roles of Chinese local employees are becoming more and more important, and the cost of retaining talents has also risen drastically. Thus, the way of retaining them is a challenge.
Benefit One China, an employee incentive program specialist, has conducted FGI (Focused Group Interview) research and found five insights to understand your white-collar employees’ values and motivation factors – getting inside their heads, so to speak. We believe these findings are key to steer your organization towards success in this dynamic market.
Topics to be covered include:
- Giving goods as incentives are out-of-date
- Cash is still the most coveted incentive; however, what if that amount is small, what would happen?
- Company trips are very popular, but there are some risks in its operation
- Your target is not your employee, but his/her family
- Propositions from Benefit One's portfolio to maximize employees’ satisfaction
Who Should Attend:
- HR directors/managers at companies (companies that have more than 100 employees)
- Sales directors and management
- Business owners and senior management
About the Speakers:
Shoichiro Suzuki is the founder and CEO of Benefit One China – a company which provides employee incentive programs, addressing various needs of companies in China. Originally launched in Japan in 1996, Benefit One has expanded its services globally (including the U.S., Singapore and Taiwan). Suzuki is one of Benefit One’s founding members and has more than 14 years of experience in HR consulting with a focus on employee benefit programs. His client portfolio includes Canon China, P&G, Johnson & Johnson and many other MNCs. Suzuki has a B.A. degree in economics from Waseda University.
Issei Matsui is international business director at Benefit One China, as well as company and project management specialist. He has worked for over 20 global projects at more than 15 countries. Matsui speaks Japanese, Chinese, Thai and English. He is an expert at convincing and motivating people to work aggressively and proactively.
14:30 Registration & Networking
14:45 Session Begins (Part I )
15:15 Session Begins (Part II)
15:45 Q&A and Discussion Wrap-up
16:00 Session Ends
To register for this event, please RSVP online. For more information, please contact Kelly Deng at (+86 21) 6279-7119 ext. 4580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This event requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this event without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 "walk-in" fee as member and RMB100 as non-member.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please notify Kelly Deng no less than 24 hours in advance.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the event on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the event starts.
Interested in introducing your products or services to AmCham Shanghai members through Spotlight Session? Please contact Cherry Zhang at (+86 21) 6279-7119 ext. 5671 or email email@example.com for detailed information.